Elmes Electronic CBP32 is a programmable alarm control panel with integrated mobile phone module, designed for use in anti-theft, intrusion detection, access control and remote control installations. It operates with Elmes Electronic made wireless detectors, RP501 transmitter-receiver set, remote control transmitters and any wired detectors. The panel supports up to 16 system users, up to 6 wired detectors and up to 32 wireless detectors. It features eight programmable all-purpose control outputs out of which two are high current and six are OC type outputs. The panel can be programmed with the use of buttons and LCD display placed on board of the panel. In addition, the control panel can be programmed, configured and firmware updated with the use of personal computer (PC). CBP32 control panel is AC mains transformer powered with 17-18VAC secondary output and 12V battery as backup power.
Available units ( order code):
CBP32 - spare control panel for custom instalation.
CBP32S - control panel + casing with transformer, set ready for installation. *(without battery)
General features of CBP32 control panel:
- integrated mobile phone GSM module for SMS & CLIP(*) arming, disarming and notification,
- 32 wireless and two wired parametric alarm zones with user defined names,
- six parametric inputs for connecting wired detectors,
- identification of up to 16 users,
- panel programming with buttons and LCD on board or, with personal computer (USB),
- arming and disarming of the panel with hand held remote or GSM mobile phone,
- wide range of alarm zone types,
- functional modes of partial arming of the control panel (day and night modes),
- panic and robbery alarm function (call for help) activated by a remote,
- memory of the last 256 events with event type and the time of its occurrence.
- acoustic signalling (beeps) of “chime” type zone violation,
- monitoring of wireless detectors and external devices presence,
- operation with Elmes Electronic WSS wireless external siren & strobe,
- two parametric outputs S1 and S2 (**), rated up to 700mA at 12VDC,
with electronic overload current protection and anti-sabotage wires cut or short circuit protection,
- control outputs O1÷ O6 (**) are open collector type (OC) and rated up to 100 mA,
- outputs S2 and O1÷ O6 are programmable and all-purpose type,
- outputs feature programmable set on timing in the range from 1 up to 999 seconds,
- radio jamming sabotage protection signalling in zone 30,
- RF signal and interference level monitor in form of bar graph line displayed on panel’s LCD,
- optional panel configuration and firmware update with personal computer (PC),
- powering of the panel with 17-18VAC alternating current,
- control panel backup power with 12V battery of 1.2 ÷ 17Ah capacity.
- commanding and operationg your alarm system via simple application ELMES ELECTRONIC or any default similar app.
(*) CLIP - Calling Line Identification Presentation – a GSM feature meaning that user can arm/disarm control panel just by making a call to its phone number. Also, the panel can notify user of alarm by calling the user/operator phone number.
(**) symbols used on the panel board
Examples of default apps to control CBP32 alarm panel.
Android - GSM Control All, iRemote GSM, Remote Control SMS in Google Play -search GSM control.