Currently, our offer has been extended by new compact superheterodyne receiver U1HR. The receiver features excellent sensitivity and selectivity and complies with latest EU relevant standards concerning SRD (Short Range Devices) remote control products. The U1HR receiver is a continuation of UMB100HR model. It offers much better operating range, smaller size and new functions.
Receiver operating modes
Receiver relay output can operate in one of the following modes:
- Key fob button sets on output for programmed time lapse. Next use of the same button, while the output is set on, prolongs time lapse.
- Key fob button alternately sets receiver output on and off.
- Receiver output is set on for as long as key fob button is pressed.
- One key fob button sets output on while other button sets output off. This mode requires at least 2 button key fob transmitter.
- U1HR a new model which is a continuation of set UMB100HR,
- superheterodyne receiver, increased sensitivity and selectivity,
- meets all EU standards according to remote controls directive,
- various operation modes,
- 12V supply with ±15% tolerance,
- increased memory up to 112 transmitters.