RD448 - TWO CHANNEL RECEIVER WITH 448 TRANSMITTERS MEMORY
The RD448 can operate with up to 448 remotes allowing their identification number to be displayed on three digits panel. This receivers feature two relay outputs for interfacing with other control equipment. Main application field of the receivers is access control in large premises such as housing estates, car parks and other areas of restricted access. Only the users of the remotes learned to the receiver's memory are allowed to access the premises remotely opening door, gate or car park security barrier. Both receivers allow system administrator to easy edit the remotes' memory by adding and removing single users without affecting its entire content. User is identified by the number of memory cell to which its remote is learned. There could be only one remote learned to single memory cell. The RD448 receiver is equipped with memory log of last 6144 events (dates, key-fobs numbers, used key-fob buttons). The content of this log can be PC computer read, displayed and stored. Unauthorised opening of the receivers' housing can be monitored with the help of TAMPER switch installed on receiver's board.
- operating frequency band is 433,92MHz, superheterodyne,
- memory of up to 448 transmitters,
- numeric display and identification,
- easy adding and deleting of single transmitter to/from memory,
- two NO/NC relay output operating in pulse or on/off modes.
- access to receiver's memory and set-up is protected by four digits PIN code