Currently, our offer has been extended by new compact superheterodyne receiver model U2HR. The receiver features excellent sensitivity and selectivity and complies with latest EU relevant standards concerning SRD (Short Range Devices) remote control products. While U2HR receiver is a continuation of our two channel outputs series receivers as DWB100HR and DWB100HR-HET, it offers better operating range (up to 300 meters in open space with DWB100HT key fobs), much smaller size and a set of new, very useful functions.
Easy allocation of hand transmitter (key fob) buttons to any receiver outputs.
This comfortable feature enables functionality unavailable in earlier models of two channel receivers, such as:
- Some one button key fobs control receiver’s output 1 while other one key fobs control output 2.
- One key fob button sets on both receiver’s outputs simultaneously.
- One key fob button sets receiver’s output on while other button sets off.
- Any button of four channel key fob CH4HT sets on/off output 1 while its any other button sets on/off output 2.
- Receiver’s outputs operation modes.
With key fob learned to the receiver, its outputs can operate in any of below described modes
- Key fob button sets on output for programmed time lapse. Next use of the same button, while the output is set on, prolongs time lapse.
- Key fob button alternately sets receiver’s output on and off.
- Key fob button sets on receiver’s output for programmed time lapse and can set the output off when used second time while the output is still in time lapse.
- Key fob button sets output on/off alternately (as mode 2 above) however, when one output is set on the other cannot be set on too.
- Same mode as 3 above however, when one output is set on the other cannot be set on too.
- Receiver’s output is set on for as long as key fob button is pressed.
- One key fob button sets output on while other button sets output off.
- U2HR a new model which is a continuation of set DWB100HR,
- Superheterodyne receiver, increased sensitivity and selectivity,
- Meets all EU standards according to remote controls directive,
- Various operation modes,
- 12V supply with ±15% tolerance,
- Increased memory up to 104 transmitters,