The ST6H is designed for wireless and wired control of up to 6 window rollers individually or as one group. The receiver is fully programmable and features six double-relay outputs for connecting up to six 230VAC inductive roller motors equipped with eol (end of line) switches for opening and closing rotation. With the use of any Elmes Electronic made transmitter, the panel may be remotely controlled. Best recommended are the CH8NT, CH8HT or CH32HT allowing wide operating range and group or individual control of each roller. ST6H includes KEELOQ® code-hopping technology securing high level of control code protection. The panel accepts also wire control of connected rollers. With the assistance of connected external matrix of switches any or all rollers may be opened or closed. Clock control is also possible with optional clock connected to D/N input of the panel.
- EU standards compliant
- 433,92MHz superheterodyne receiver;
- control unit power supply 230VAC (4VA);
- remote control with up to 32 Elmes Electronic transmitters;
- motor control outputs 12 x NO, 16A/250VAC;
- programmable motor rotation timing: from 0,5s to 4 minutes;
- operation temperature range: -20 do +40ºC;
- external dimensions: (L/W/D) 186/137/47mm.