This miniature version of the popular magnet detection transmitter, widely used in alarm and monitoring systems, incorporates reed contact device inside and external magnet triggering alarm transmission on either outwards or inwards moving of the magnet thus, signalling opening and closing of the monitored door or window. Detector offers up to 100 meters operating range in open field and one or two way operating modes user selected. Operating two ways with Elmes Electronic CB32 control panel or dedicated receivers U4HR, CH8HR or CH20HR receivers the detector causes the receiver's channel relay output to operate in real-time bistable (on-off) mode, with output state corresponding to open or close detection signals received from the magnet detector. The two way operation feature allows full monitoring of doors and windows in the alarm system, securing that none will be left opened on system arming. Detector's signal transmissions are KEELOQ® dynamic code encrypted providing highest level of security while very low power consumption at standby allows up to one year autonomy operation on a single miniature 12V battery. Other features of the detector include low battery warning, anti-sabotage TAMPER switch and on-off user selectable LED indication.
- operating frequency band is 433,92MHz,
- up to 100 metres operating range,
- powered by 12V 23A battery with one-year average operation life (not included),
- open/close detection - signalled by corresponding receiver relay output,
- wired input for additional wired magnet
- size H/L/W (mm): 19/58/32,
- avaliable in white (CTX3H) or brown (CTX3HB) housing.