The U1HSL set consists of one long range hand transmitter AN200HT and one U1HR receiver. The superheterodyne receiver U1HR features excellent sensitivity and selectivity and complies with the latest EU relevant standards concerning SRD (Short Range Devices) of remote control products. It features a set of useful functions, such as:
Receiver's 4 operating modes:
- Key fob button sets on output for programmed time lapse. Next use of the same button, while the output is set on, prolongs time lapse.
- Key fob button alternately sets receiver output on and off.
- Receiver output is set on for as long as key fob button is pressed.
- One key fob button sets output on while other button sets output off. This mode requires at least 2 button key fob transmitter.
- dynamic code system KEELOQ of Microchip Corp. USA
- operating frequency: 433,92 MHz
- receiver type: superheterodyne
- receiver memory capacity: 112 keyfobs
- Power Supply: 12 VDC
- Output Relay Ratings: 1A, 120VAC/30VDC
- Number of channels/relay ourputs: 1
- Approximate range in open field: 150m
- ON/OFF (bistable output mode)
- automatic OFF after programmed time (monostable output mode timing: from 0,25s up to 4 hrs)
- current consumption 12 mA + 28 mA relay set on
- operating temperature range from -20 to + 55C,
- signal output S (1A/60V max.) OC type,
- sabotage alarm terminal NC type (at box closed)
- external dimmensions: (L/W/D) 73/46/24mm.