New model of PTX50 (new features)
This popular intrusion detection device is designed for installation in wireless alarm systems and operates with Elmes Electronic control panels CB32 and receivers. The detector is an infrared sensitive appliance responding to detected radiation generated by human body. Thanks to its high quality wide angle Fresnel lens used together with IR reflection-free protective sleeve, the detector features excellent infrared sensitivity characteristics and is highly effective in human motion detection within the protected distance range. Very low power consumption along with advanced microprocessor controlled energy saving procedures allow up to five years of autonomous operation with single 3V CR123 battery. Other main features of the detector include: user set detection speed (IR pulse count); walk-test operating mode; anti-sabotage TAMPER alarm detection; optional use of animal alley or vertical barrier lenses in place of the standard wide angle lens; variety of wall and corner multi-angle installation options including installation with optional multiangle bracket. The detector finds widespread application in wireless alarms and security installations like houses, appartments or offices.
- operating frequency band is 433,92MHz,
- up to 50 metres transmition range,
- high quality Fresnel lens with 90° (15m) detection range,
- four levels of sensitive,
- animals resistance up to 20 kg,
- powered by 3V CR123A battery (up to 5 years operating life),
- ultra low power consumption microprocessor controlled.