WSM Module allows Elmes Electronic WSS Wireless Siren & Strobe device to be used with any hardwired alarm system. WSM is not required to control WSS via Elmes wireless alarm control panels CB32 and CB32G. The module features two way communication interface between wireless siren and alarm control panel and supports all wired alarm functionality, in particular:
- independent control of audible and optical alarming of the siren;
- full anti-sabotage supervision of the wireless siren;
- supervisory transmissions with the siren;
- warning of wireless siren AC power supply and battery failure states.
In addition, the module extends functionality of wired alarm by adding optional key fob remote arming and disarming feature with action externally signaled by wireless siren & strobe.
- designed for WSS - wireless siren & strobe device,
- used with any hardwired alarm system,
- two way communication interface,
- operating frequency band is 433,92MHz,
- up to 200 metres operating range.